NEW FEATURES | IMPROVEMENTS 2021
A new range of modular packs, with different options, depending on your needs and budget :
More than 10 new products versus 2019.
- 6m² business (version A, B, C)
- 9m² business (Version A, B)
- Possibility of a 9 + 3m² version as an extension of the 9m² stand (subject to space availability). Call Violaine on +33 6 30 84 69 07
- 18m² premium (Version A, B)
- 24 m² Official (Version A, B)
- 36m² Official (Version A, B, and Gold zone)
- 4 spaces of 36m² each, in the “Mobility” exhibition area under a crystal cover:
- An exceptional location and a unique access, between the exhibition and the restaurants. The static exhibition area is also dedicated to the Tuesday night buffet.
- A static exhibition under the semi-crystal cover doubled in 2021: up to 2,400m² available.
- A “demonstrator” area: Your new technologies will be showcased! A unique place under the tent where your products and solutions will be put into action. Installed in the immediate vicinity of the VIP lounge, this demonstrator will be the main passageway for official delegations and professional visitors. Operational scenario by the COS. Limited number of exhibitors.
- A new communication tool for visitors and Official Delegations: the “Visitor’s Guide”. These 4 guides, each for one of the 4 components (Land, Air, Sea and COS) will be an essential tool for all visitors wanting to optimize their visit time. Discovering the most sought-after and innovative products will be a priority. This guide will be available at the entrance of the exhibition.
- 1 new specific access for exhibitors and service providers, open from 6.30 am to 9.30 am from 22 to 25 March 2020, different from the visitor access.
- A grouped exhibitor and stand service, a call center and professionals at your disposal before and during the show. A team present at the General Commissariat to provide you with information and answer all your questions. A single number and email: 05 57 94 80 85 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition” badges for your guests or exhibitors at the rate of €50 per day to invite your partners, employees or customers (please note that the number of places is limited to €50)